firstly, Using butane to extract hash oil from cannabis maintains the plant’s natural terpenes. One gram of Organic Smart exotic cart contains 15% terpenes.
I really like the vape cartridge design and the packaging is also very nice.
However, when it comes down to what’s important, and that’s proof their hash oil is clean, they make it easy to find out.
Above all, You can enter your batch number on their website and you will be able to see the lab results.
moreover, This should be the industry standard!
Organic Smart Carts would be ranked higher on our list of best-prefilled vape cartridges but they are still using cotton to vape their THC oil.
In other words, They may have a cool looking vape cartridge but it needs to be replaced with the new standard CCELL cart as soon as possible.
Similarly, Their high amount of terpenes is also not as smooth to smoke as most of the oil of their competitors.
This is an Oregon hash oil cartridge company that is barely arriving in California dispensaries.
In conclusion, This is a must try if you don’t mind the cotton wick and you will also have to pay a price that’s slightly above
Smart Cart vape
Smart Cart Exotic Edition
Oil Holes: 4*1.5mm
Coil: Ceramic Cell
Material: Copper Drip tip, Glass Tube
Flavors packaging for option (without oil):
1) Indica: Pink prosecco, Gelato 45, Jungle Punch;
2) Hybrid: Gushers; Strawnana; Mochi, birthday cake;
3) Sativa: White cookies, runtz, London pound cake, Ice cream cake, Kosher Kush.
– This is a clone item with high quality
– This cartriges are empty ones, no including any hemp oil.
– If you choose carts+ packing box, random flavors delivery, hope your understanding, thanks.